As a marketer, you will know your customer, what they want, what triggers them, how they behave … or do you?
When it comes to your digital marketing activity, are you focused on the right measures?
Most Popular Articles
- Why PPC is a Game-Changer for Lead GenerationNovember 27, 2023 | 2 MINUTES TO READ
- How to tell if content is written by AINovember 20, 2023 | 3 MINUTES TO READ
- Watch out for these common mistakes with GA4November 13, 2023 | 3 MINUTES TO READ
- Get started with AI in your business!November 6, 2023 | 3 MINUTES TO READ
- How to use negative keywords to target your PPC campaignsOctober 30, 2023 | 3 MINUTES TO READ
Cross-over from Universal Analytics to GA4 happens on 1st July 2023. Are you ready?
When you invest time creating posts for your social media, shouldn’t you check how well your posts are doing?
What does it really cost your business to acquire profitable new customers?
Do you see "Domain Authority" in your reports and wonder what it means, what a good score looks like and what you should be doing to improve it?
Our Plain English Summary of common data terminology used in Digital Marketing
Google offers a range of free reporting tools for business owners - the most used, Google Analytics, is being replaced by Google Analytics 4 on 1st July 2023. What action do you need to take?